Today we will look at some features of Compac quartz worktops and see what makes them so popular among homeowners.
Engineered quartz worktops are very famous amongst interior designers, property developers, architects and homeowners. They ensure that you, as a user, get the best value for your investment. These kitchen worktops are known for their durability, long-lasting use and also the convenience it offers to its users in terms of low maintenance.
There are many brands offering state-of-the-art quartz worktops to consumers all over the globe. One such renowned brand name is Compac. Compac quartz worktops are trusted by many for their unmatched quality and commitment to excellence.
Compac Venecia Quartz Kitchen Worktops
Here’s all that you need to know about Compac and its signature quartz surfaces:
Founded in 1975, Compac is headquartered in Spain and is the second-largest supplier of quartz in the world. Compac quartz has its presence marked in 5 continents across the globe. The company is renowned for its dedication towards producing quality quartz surfaces that are manufactured in the most eco-friendly manner possible. Some of the key features that sets Compac apart from other companies is their dedication towards ecological conservation.
From installing water recycling plants at their manufacturing units to planting thousands of trees surrounding their manufacturing unit (to counter the CO2 emissions), Compac, as a brand, is committed to providing you with quartz worktops that are top of the range, as well as guilt free.
Technological advancement at Compac
With that aim of producing products that are 100% recyclable in nature, in 2011, Compac launched its ‘Nature’ line of products that combines bio-resins with quartz to produce surfaces. This has been coupled with other advances such as increasing their polishing efficiency by 90% in 1999 (they were the first Spanish company to do so) and also taking steps to efficiently cut down overall power consumption at Compac’s manufacturing units.
Some features of Compac quartz worktops
- These worktops are made from 93 to 97% quartz that is mixed with resins and pigments. Quartz is one of the hardest materials known to mankind. This ensures that Compac quartz surfaces are durable with the ability to withstand some amount of rough use.
- Compac quartz worktops are available in an array of colours and designs. From absolutely plain white surfaces to edgy black surfaces covered in veins to rust and green and even pastel pinks, the range is unmatched and has something to offer to everyone.
- Compac quartz is considered to be heat resistant in nature. Therefore, if you accidently place a hot pan over the surface directly, your surface will be able to take it. However, it is highly recommended that you always use a heat mat or pad as a cushion between hot spots and pans on your Compac quartz worktop.
- The same is also true for the scratch-resistant feature of Compac Surfaces. Although a knife accidently falling on it should be a relatively non-harmful incident but please ensure that you always use a chopping board on the surface to prevent any accidental scratches.
- Compac quartz worktops are low maintenance. They do not require resealing unlike natural stone worktops and daily cleaning with a PH balanced mild detergent should keep the worktop shiny and as good as new!