If you’ve been trying to decide between the various home improvement projects available in today’s day and age, it’s important to note that a new garage door offers an amazing return on your initial investment.
For example, if you spend £2,200 on a modernised garage door, you will immediately increase your home’s intrinsic value by more than £1,900, which equates to a 90% ROI for the up-front materials and labour expenditures.
But if you’re looking for new garage doors in Teignmouth, for instance, the onus is on you to ensure that you’re partnering with a reputable installation team as opposed to some sort of novice contractor or self-proclaimed specialist.
Fortunately, this brief article will help you do just that.
Step One: Focus on the Company History
The most renowned garage door firms have been in the business for upwards of 30 years and they’ve been able to carve out a respectable niche within the communities they serve. As such, you should ensure that your installation team of choice has been around since at least 1985.
Step Two: Ensure a Wide Range of Products
Regardless of whether your home features a rustic theme or contemporary aesthetic, the most distinguished garage door firms are able to cater to your home’s unique visage by offering a wide range of fashionable, functional products:
- Up-and-over doors
- Roller doors
- Sectional doors
- Side-hinged garages
- Remote control systems
- Modernised motor mechanisms
- Vast assortment of material options and construct variants
- Bespoke front entrance doors
Step Three: Look for Value-Added Aspects
Last but certainly not least, you’ll want to turn your attention towards the often overlooked aspects of today’s garage door contractors:
- Free site surveys and quotes
- Fully qualified in-house installation teams (no subcontractors whatsoever)
- Full liability insurance on all work performed
- Revolving special offers on a year-round basis
- Inclusive image and video gallery of past works directly on the company website