Garden buildings are more than just sheds; your yard could have a playhouse for your young kids or a greenhouse for your plants. In fact, your garden could be home to any number of new buildings.
Table of Contents
A Variety of Options
No matter the size of your yard or the type of garden it homes, there is a garden building for you! Garden buildings in Petersfield can serve a variety of purposes from extra storage to a place for new animals. Whatever you need, your garden could be the place for it.
The World of Garden Buildings
While sheds may be the first thing that come to mind, there are a large variety of garden buildings ready to suit your every need.
- Garden Sheds: A garden shed can be a beautiful addition to hold all your odds and ends, and to house your garden supplies. Sheds can be made from a variety of woods such as cedar, redwood, and Thermowood as well as metal, plastic, textured concrete, stone, brick, PVC padded, and resin hardwood.
- Summer Houses: Painted and glazed in whatever style you would like, summer houses can be a great place to relax in the warmer months. They can be made of woods such as redwood and cedar.
- Playhouses: Single- and double-storey playhouses alike can be a great place for your children to enjoy themselves while experiencing the outdoors.
- Greenhouses: Greenhouses are the perfect place for your extra plants, or for growing during the winter!
- Verandas: As they are beautiful glass rooms, you can use your veranda to look at the stars or admire your garden.
- Horse Stables: If you have the room, horses can be housed in stables, barns, tack rooms, and clubhouses.
Whether you have a small yard and need extra storage, or have a ton of space and kids in need of a playroom, a garden building is exactly what you need.